lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011

Animal print shoes for me NOW!

Since the past season, i was thinking that the animal print stuff was going to be in the bottom of all girl's closet, but how wrong i was! Right now the animal print is super trendy and the new one is that there's a few animal print shoes for men walking out there so i just can say I NEED A PAIR OF IT!

Desde la temporada pasada me encontraba pensando que todo lo relacionado con animal print iba a pasar al fondo de todos los closets de las mujeres, pero estaba equivocado y ahora el animal print es muy trendy y eso no es todo, hay allá fuera algunos tenis de animal print caminando por la ciudad lo que me hace decir NECESITO UN PAR DE ESOS!

SO FUCKING JEALOUS
Christian Louboutin

It's supposed to be YSL

A little bit more from Louboutin

I really believe that this shoes are made for real men.

Did someone say Leopard?

Follow me on Twitter @angeel



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario